Results of AstanaZdorovie 2014 were summarized
The 11th International Kazakhstan Exhibition on Healthcare – AstanaZdorovie 2014, which was held in Astana on September 25-27, 2014, was attended by 106 companies from 15 countries: Belarus, Belgium, Great Britain, Germany, Italy, China, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Pakistan, Poland, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, Korea and Japan.
The exhibition area was 2000 m2. During the three days of the Exhibition 2,697 specialized visitors were registered and the total number of visits was 3,705 people. The basis of the exposition was the domestic Kazakh companies - 62% of the total number of exhibitors, 22% - from Russia, and 16% - foreign companies.
2nd Astana Medical Forum AMF-2014 became a key event of AstanaZdorovie 2014 and was timed to the fifth anniversary of the adoption of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On people's health and the health care system" and of the Healthcare Development Program "Salamatty Kazakhstan". The general partner of the Forum AMF-2014 was "Recreation Centre of Masimov" LLP. Silver partners of the Forum were companies "Delrus RK" LLP and "PM Company" LLP.
The Exhibition was opened by: the deputy of the Majilis of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan Petukhova Nadezhda Mikhailovna, Deputy Chairman of the Committee for control of medical and pharmaceutical activity of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan Nurmukhanov Ruslan Amantayevich, General Director of "Recreation Centre of Masimov" LLP Masimov Kazhymkan Kasymovich, and Director of "Iteca" LLP Yuriy Borodikhin.
On September 27, 2014 AstanaZdorovie 2014 was visited by a delegation of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
- The Minister of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Ms Duysenova T.D.
- Executive Secretary of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Ms Kurmangalieva A.D.
- Vice-Minister of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Mr Musinov S.K.
- Deputy Chairman of the Committee for control of medical and pharmaceutical activity of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Mr Nurmukhanov R.A.
The exposition of the Exhibition presented medical, roentgenological, ultrasound, and diagnostic equipment; laboratory medicine and consumables; ambulances; orthopaedics and rehabilitation; aids for walking and mobility; disinfection and hygiene products; pharmaceuticals; design and comprehensive equipment of medical institutions, maternity hospitals, perinatal centres and children's hospitals; stomatology; optics and ophthalmology; medical products, products of the series "health and beauty"; medical clothing and linen; information technologies; solutions for automation, medical tourism, treatment abroad and so on.
Participation of a number of Russian companies in the Exhibition was supported by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation. At its united stand the Ministry presented the latest Russian technologies and advanced products in the sphere of pharmaceutical and medical industries, which already today compete with the best world standards.
There were organized seminars for professionals on the following topics: "Safety of posttransfusion therapy in the light of filtration technologies" ("KazVitaMed" LLP); "Features of the "cleanrooms" design. Air disinfection systems – technologies of photocatalysis" ("Tenre-Aerolife" LLP); "Information technologies as a necessary tool to increase the economic efficiency of the hospital activity", "Kazakhstan experience in the implementation of medical information systems" ("Informatika Sibiri" CJSC); "Wave-shearing flexography and flexometry of liver parenchyma", "Series of digital X-ray mammography of the company "Radmir" as an effective tool for screening diagnosis", "X-ray systems with the function of tomosynthesis" (Group of Medical Companies "KIL"); "Leasing of medical equipment" ("KazMedTech" JSC); "Preparation of medical devices in hospitals. Requirements, methods, equipment and chemicals" ("Mile" LLP together with "Dr. Weigert" LLP)
Nominations and awards:
On the official evening reception, dedicated to the opening of AstanaZdorovie 2014, there was the ceremony of awarding of the winners of competitions "The Best Stand Design" and "The Best Exposition of the Exhibition"
Winners of the competition "The Best Stand Design" are the following:
- 1st place – the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation;
- 2nd place – "Eco-Bars" LLLP
- 3rd place – "Kazmedpribor" LLP
Winners of the competition "The Best Exposition of the Exhibition" are the following:
- Nomination: "The most creative exposition" (with original design solutions) – S-Cape;
- Nomination: "Realization of corporate style" – "Eco-Farm" LLP;
- Nomination: "Discovery of the Year" (successful debut) – Jurmala Tourist Info Centre and "Tanartis" LLC /Biovitrum;
- Nomination: "The most technological exposition" (with demonstration of machinery and technologies) - Group of Medical Companies "KIL";
- Nomination: "Effective use of exhibition space" – "Satcor" LLP;
- Nomination: "For active work at the stand" – "Intermedika-NS" LLP and Deutschmedic Company;
The results of the questionnaires of the exhibitors of AstanaZdorovie 2014 are the following:
- 23% of companies signed contracts and intention letters directly at their exhibition stands;
- 28% of participants evaluated the overall result of the participation at the Exhibition as "excellent", 56% - as "good";
- 82% of companies consider participation in AstanaZdorovie 2014 quite useful in terms of increased future sales;
- 42% of companies plan to participate in AstanaZdorovie 2015 next year.
The official support for the Exhibition was provided by the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Astana City Administration, the Trade Representation of the Russian Federation in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, the Association of Manufacturers of pharmaceutical and medical products in Kazakhstan "FarmMed Industry of Kazakhstan", the Association of International Pharmaceutical Manufacturers in the Republic of Kazakhstan, and "National Medical Holding" JSC.
An unchanged organizer of AstanaZdorovie is the Kazakhstan Exhibition Company "Iteca" together with ITE Group of companies (UK).
Next year AstanaZdorovie will be held on September 24-26, 2015 at the Exhibition Centre "Korme". In the framework of the Exhibition, it is planned to hold the 3rd Astana Medical Forum – AMF 2015.
The official website of the event: www.astanazdorovie.kz.